AAAN Holds 46th AGM, Congress In Asaba
- MTN Nigeria Releases 2019 Q1 Unaudited Results, Gains 2.1million New Subscribers
- MTN Nigeria Completes Registration Of Shares With SEC
- DHL Express Partners Mall for Africa, Launches New Online Shopping App
- NSE, Global Reporting Initiative Host Sustainability Reporting Workshop
- Huawei’s Growth Accelerates Despite US Threats
- NCC, NSPM Seek Partnership and Business Collaboration
- Rafiah Ibrahim Appointed Advisor To Ericsson CEO, Leaves Executive Team
- Why Innovation Investors Are Underperforming Against Industry Peers- Accenture Report
- TenticP Communications Announces Nigeria Corporate Services Conference 2019
- Nigeria Decides 2019: Arik Air Introduces Fly to Vote Promo
The Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria will hold its 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM)/Congress from 11 to 13 July at the Best Western Plus Elomaz Hotel, Asaba, Delta State.
This was made known in a statement signed by Jenkins Alumona, Publicity Secretary of the Association.
According to the statement, the AGM/Congress, which has as theme “The War Within: Solutions for Survival”, will be declared open by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.
Captains of the industry, top business leaders and policy makers within and outside the marketing communication industry are expected at the AGM.
AAAN President, Mr. Ikechi Odigbo, said the Association aims to use the AGM as a platform to engage in intellectual and critical discourse on the challenges facing the business and practice of Advertising in Nigeria and advocate unorthodox solutions in rebuilding and rebranding the industry.
Chairman of the Events Planning Committee, Mr. Doyin Adewumi, stated that the Association has decided to invite its distinguished senior members to lead the discourse on the theme, adding that the discourse will be beneficial to delegates and members of the Association.
To underscore the importance of the AGM, the statement disclosed, the Association has invited Mr. Jimi Awosika, Vice Chairman, Troyka Holdings. Other panellists include Mr. Steve Babaeko, Group CEO, X3M Ideas, Mrs. Chizor Malize, CEO, Brandzone LLC and Mr. Igbo Amadi-Obi, CEO, BBDO.
It equally revealed that some senior members will be honoured with special recognition awards for meritorious service at the AGM/Congress.
The Association’s AGM is a major event on the nation’s marketing communications calendar and attracts local and foreign media coverage.