Airtel’s 4G Goes Live In Ota, Ogun State
- Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ovia, Others Make Case For Smart Technology Adoption In Nigeria
- Glo Introduces Daily Data Splash, Offers Subscribers Attractive Rate
- Pantami Leads NITDA Delegation To 2019 DigitalSENSE Forum On Internet Governance
- Seamfix Tutors NGOs On Data Gathering And Analysis
- ALTON, SystemSpecs, IXPN Back 2019 DigitalSENSE Forum On Internet Governance, IPv6 Roundtable
- Google's Huawei Android Restrictions: How It Will Affect Huawei Phone Users
- Danbatta Leads Discussions On Broadband Ubiquity, 5G Evolution, Others At eWorld Forum
- LG Electronics Unveils Artcool Dual Inverter AC In Nigeria, Offers 10-year Warranty On Compressor
- Ugwuanyi Hails Airtel’s Network Infrastructure Upgrade In Enugu, As Telco Unveils 4G In Coal City
- Beware Of MegaCortex Ransomware, Sophos Warns Businesses
Airtel Nigeria has modernized its network infrastructure in Ota, Ogun State, connecting residents of the town to its 4G network.
Speaking during a visit of the Airtel network team to the Honourable Chairman of Adoodo Ota Local Government Area in Ogun State, Bashir Oladele Adeniji, Regional Operations Director of Airtel Nigeria, West Region, Femi Oshinlaja, thanked the chairman while noting that Airtel is committed to its quest of supporting the Government’s drive of deepening mobile Internet penetration both locally and at the national level.
In his response, Adeniji said he is pleased with the deployment of Airtel 4G in Ota, adding that the government is taking its responsibility of ensuring a peaceful environment for smooth business operations very seriously.
“As I congratulate you on taking this huge stride, we want to assure you of a hitch-free and friendly business environment in Ota,” he noted.
The Airtel team also paid a courtesy call on His Royal Highness, Olota of Ota, Oba Prof. Adeyemi Obalanlege.
During the visit, the Olota commended the management of Airtel Nigeria, saying the company has been transformed and now more competitive just as he urged the telco to remain relentless in its pursuit of excellence.
4G or Long Term Evolution (LTE) improves quality of mobile Internet experience, accelerating trade, commerce and business as well as boosting personal productivity.