Airtel’s 4G Goes Live In Ota, Ogun State
- REVIEW: Here Comes The All-New Nokia 105 With Exceptional Battery Life
- Huawei Prepares Pivotal Flagship Launch Without Full Suite Of Google Apps
- Getting Back To School: How Google Maps And Google Assistant Can Ease The Pressures
- Mobile Connectivity: Africa Mobile Networks And Intelsat Reach Significant Milestone
- Dell Technologies Lowers Cost Of Networking, Announces Advancements In Software-Defined Networking
- Google Photos Now Lets You Search For Text In Pictures
- At Third Edition Of Google For Nigeria Event, Google Announces New Products, Features To Help People
- Digital Marketers Benefit From Google’s Certification Training Roadshow
- Dell Reiterates Commitment To Driving Nigeria’s Digital Transformation Agenda
- Google Kicks Off Digital Skills For Africa Program In Aba
Airtel Nigeria has modernized its network infrastructure in Ota, Ogun State, connecting residents of the town to its 4G network.
Speaking during a visit of the Airtel network team to the Honourable Chairman of Adoodo Ota Local Government Area in Ogun State, Bashir Oladele Adeniji, Regional Operations Director of Airtel Nigeria, West Region, Femi Oshinlaja, thanked the chairman while noting that Airtel is committed to its quest of supporting the Government’s drive of deepening mobile Internet penetration both locally and at the national level.
In his response, Adeniji said he is pleased with the deployment of Airtel 4G in Ota, adding that the government is taking its responsibility of ensuring a peaceful environment for smooth business operations very seriously.
“As I congratulate you on taking this huge stride, we want to assure you of a hitch-free and friendly business environment in Ota,” he noted.
The Airtel team also paid a courtesy call on His Royal Highness, Olota of Ota, Oba Prof. Adeyemi Obalanlege.
During the visit, the Olota commended the management of Airtel Nigeria, saying the company has been transformed and now more competitive just as he urged the telco to remain relentless in its pursuit of excellence.
4G or Long Term Evolution (LTE) improves quality of mobile Internet experience, accelerating trade, commerce and business as well as boosting personal productivity.