Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901
- Dell Reiterates Commitment To Driving Nigeria’s Digital Transformation Agenda
- Google Kicks Off Digital Skills For Africa Program In Aba
- Ericsson’s 5G Leadership In Europe Gets Recognition At World 5G Summit
- Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ovia, Others Make Case For Smart Technology Adoption In Nigeria
- Glo Introduces Daily Data Splash, Offers Subscribers Attractive Rate
- Pantami Leads NITDA Delegation To 2019 DigitalSENSE Forum On Internet Governance
- Seamfix Tutors NGOs On Data Gathering And Analysis
- Airtel’s 4G Goes Live In Ota, Ogun State
- ALTON, SystemSpecs, IXPN Back 2019 DigitalSENSE Forum On Internet Governance, IPv6 Roundtable
- Google's Huawei Android Restrictions: How It Will Affect Huawei Phone Users
In line with its vision to empower more people as well as create opportunities for more Nigerians to succeed, Airtel Nigeria has announced a new number range, 0901.
The new 0901 number range, which brings its burgeoning numbering series scheme to eight, will offer more Nigerians an opportunity to experience seamless telephony/mobile Internet service on an innovative and affordable network with expansive 4G coverage.
Airtel Nigeria Chief Commercial Officer, Dinesh Balsingh, said Airtel is positioned as the network of the first choice for voice calls and mobile Internet and the introduction of a new number series is an affirmation that it enjoys the confidence and support of many telecoms consumers across the country.
“Airtel is pleased to expand its number range to accommodate more telecoms consumers who desire exceptional telephony and mobile Internet experience as well as affordability and new innovation.
“With the new 0901 number range, we are inviting more telecoms consumers to come experience the best and widest 4G and digital experience,” he said.
Recall that aside from the 0901 number range, Airtel currently has the following numbering series: 0802, 0808, 0708, 0812, 0701, 0902, and 0907.
Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers.
Airtel’s parent company, Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Asia and Africa.