Emeka Oparah Speaks At Lagos PR Clinic
- Enrique Lores Is HP’s New CEO As Dion Weisler Steps Down
- BREAKING: Buhari Approves Licensing Of Online TV, Radio Stations
- GOtv Announces Fascinating Programme Line-Up For August
- Glo Gains More Internet Subscribers In The Month Of June
- Ernest Ndukwe, Seasoned Telecoms Technocrat, Becomes MTN Nigeria New Board Chairman
- JUST IN: Pantami, Dare, 41 Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List
- Cybersecurity: Forcepoint Unveils Digital Transformation Acceleration Strategy
- Meet Yolanda Cuba, New MTN Group’s Chief Digital And Fintech Officer
- NIGF 2019: NCC Gives Reasons For The Establishment Of Internet Industry Code Of Practice
- Uphold Tenets Of Justice And Equity In Your Conducts, LERSA Urges AMCON
The Executive Council of the Lagos State Chapter; the leading branch of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, has announced the resumption of its Lagos PR Clinic at the next general monthly meeting of the Chapter holding at the Elomaz Hotel, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
The Faculty at the PR Clinic is a leading communications practitioner and Vice President, Communication & CSR, Airtel Networks Nigeria, Mr. Emeka Oparah.
He will be speaking on the theme: How to be a Great PR Professional, inspired to inform and stimulate communications practitioners especially the young ones on the essential skills required to take their practice from good to great.
The Lagos PR Clinic is an interactive meeting of minds aimed at educating and sharpening the skillsets of communications practitioners with high-level strategies, tactics and how-to’s so they can stay trendy, innovative and optimize their careers and train teammates.
Public intellectual, essayist, opinion leader, and speechwriter, Oparah parades over 27 years cognate experience garnered in the food & beverage and telecommunications sectors as well as in media and marketing communications.
He has been acknowledged by those who have worked with him as a great manager of resources with exceptional transformational leadership skills, emotional intelligence and unquestionable expertise in corporate re-branding, corporate communications strategy, digital communications, and crisis management.
Expected at this free PR Clinic are about 120 communications professionals drawn from diverse sectors and industries including corporates, public affairs, academia, NGOs and others.
The Clinic, which has featured several notable speakers over the years has now become a rich resource for communications practitioners and the media.