Emeka Oparah Speaks At Lagos PR Clinic
- Opeke Charges Nigerians On Growing Economy With New Technologies
- Cyber Security Myths You Must Forget, To Avoid Being Hacked!
- Accenture Report Shows Emerging World Of New Opportunities Driven By Technologies
- Tech Start-Ups Should Emulate New Konga Strategy –Ex-UNILAG VC
- Skool Media In Massive Edutech Boost, Unveils Teachers, Students Tech Experience Centres
- 2019 Elections: We Have No Plans To Shut Down The Internet- ONSA
- Ositelu Calls For A Probe Of Osinbajo’s Crashed Chopper
- Sophos Alerts On Deadly Ransomware, Matrix That Infects Computers Over Remote Desktop Protocol
- Oyewole, IIM Africa President Hints On Launching Of iuim-edu.oline, First Ever InfoMgt Varsity
- Zeta-Web Nigeria Becomes Microsoft Authorized Education Partner
The Executive Council of the Lagos State Chapter; the leading branch of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, has announced the resumption of its Lagos PR Clinic at the next general monthly meeting of the Chapter holding at the Elomaz Hotel, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
The Faculty at the PR Clinic is a leading communications practitioner and Vice President, Communication & CSR, Airtel Networks Nigeria, Mr. Emeka Oparah.
He will be speaking on the theme: How to be a Great PR Professional, inspired to inform and stimulate communications practitioners especially the young ones on the essential skills required to take their practice from good to great.
The Lagos PR Clinic is an interactive meeting of minds aimed at educating and sharpening the skillsets of communications practitioners with high-level strategies, tactics and how-to’s so they can stay trendy, innovative and optimize their careers and train teammates.
Public intellectual, essayist, opinion leader, and speechwriter, Oparah parades over 27 years cognate experience garnered in the food & beverage and telecommunications sectors as well as in media and marketing communications.
He has been acknowledged by those who have worked with him as a great manager of resources with exceptional transformational leadership skills, emotional intelligence and unquestionable expertise in corporate re-branding, corporate communications strategy, digital communications, and crisis management.
Expected at this free PR Clinic are about 120 communications professionals drawn from diverse sectors and industries including corporates, public affairs, academia, NGOs and others.
The Clinic, which has featured several notable speakers over the years has now become a rich resource for communications practitioners and the media.