Emeka Oparah Speaks At Lagos PR Clinic
- Jiji, Nigeria’s Online Marketplace Acquires OLX Business In Ghana, Three Other African Countries
- Presidential Poll Result: Atiku To Invite Microsoft, IBM, Oracle To Testify At Tribunal
- Facebook Spends More Than USD22m On Zuckerberg’s Safety
- FAAN Reacts To Fire Incident At Owerri Airport
- Ebenezer Onyeagwu Named Zenith Bank’s New CEO
- Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival
- NCC, Other Telecom Stakeholders Chart Path To A Crime-Free Cyberspace
- MMIA Road Construction: FAAN Advises Passengers To Get To The Airport Early
- Five Months After Assuming Office, Nwokike, NCC Director Of Public Affairs, Retires, Joins 11 Others
- 9mobile Management Visits Nigerdock, Assures Of Continued Quality Service, Support For Enterprises
The Executive Council of the Lagos State Chapter; the leading branch of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, has announced the resumption of its Lagos PR Clinic at the next general monthly meeting of the Chapter holding at the Elomaz Hotel, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
The Faculty at the PR Clinic is a leading communications practitioner and Vice President, Communication & CSR, Airtel Networks Nigeria, Mr. Emeka Oparah.
He will be speaking on the theme: How to be a Great PR Professional, inspired to inform and stimulate communications practitioners especially the young ones on the essential skills required to take their practice from good to great.
The Lagos PR Clinic is an interactive meeting of minds aimed at educating and sharpening the skillsets of communications practitioners with high-level strategies, tactics and how-to’s so they can stay trendy, innovative and optimize their careers and train teammates.
Public intellectual, essayist, opinion leader, and speechwriter, Oparah parades over 27 years cognate experience garnered in the food & beverage and telecommunications sectors as well as in media and marketing communications.
He has been acknowledged by those who have worked with him as a great manager of resources with exceptional transformational leadership skills, emotional intelligence and unquestionable expertise in corporate re-branding, corporate communications strategy, digital communications, and crisis management.
Expected at this free PR Clinic are about 120 communications professionals drawn from diverse sectors and industries including corporates, public affairs, academia, NGOs and others.
The Clinic, which has featured several notable speakers over the years has now become a rich resource for communications practitioners and the media.