Fidelity Bank Pledges Continued Support To Customers
- REPORT: African Smartphone Market Defies Challenges In Global Economy To Post Growth
- Fowler, Ex-FIRS Chair Says Nothing Automatic About Having Second Term, Hands Over To Aina
- Access Bank Excites Customers With More Rewards For The Yuletide Season
- Google Shopping Ads Coming To Nigeria
- FIRS Staff Wins Continental Tax Writing Competition
- Why We Introduced Pay-Small-Small – Wakanow CEO
- Anambra Has Global Capacity To Alter Nigeria’s Destiny If… – Ekeh, Zinox boss
- Konga Yakata Woos Students, Others With Special N10,000 Deposit Payment Plan For Laptops
- Competition Rises In On-Demand Ride-Hailing Business In Nigeria, As OPay Launches OCar
- Museveni, Fowler, Tax Experts Speak On Africa’s Revenue Future
Fidelity Bank Plc, one of the leading top six lenders in terms of total assets, loans and advances and customer deposits has said that it is committed to the long term expansion of the businesses of its customers whilst providing positive experiences at all its touch points to grow bottom line and gain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Managing Director/CEO, Fidelity Bank Plc, Nnamdi Okonkwo made the disclosure Wednesday at the Fidelity Bank Special Day at the ongoing 2019 Lagos International Trade Fair.
Okonkwo, who was represented by the bank’s Executive Director, Corporate Bank, Obaro Odeghe said that the bank will leverage its proven expertise, and highly trained professionals to take customers’ businesses to the next levels of growth.
He noted that the bank’s success story is anchored on “improved service quality, innovative products and services tailored to meet the varying needs of our numerous customers which is beyond generic financial intermediation.
“Our efforts are aimed at aiding the diversification of the country’s monolithic economy and we have in this regards, continued to channel significant resources into the real sector, particularly in the area of manufacturing, food and beverages and Independent Power Projects,” he said.
Okonkwo commended the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), the organizers of the Fair, for a job well done while noting that the participation of numerous local and international companies from China, Japan, Ghana, India, European Union, Indonesia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, India, Cameroun, Benin Republic and Ethiopia mirrors the great potentials in the Nigerian economy.
Pointedly, the Bank chief noted that the Fair had continued to provide an avenue for various trade groups and professionals to tap into the myriads of business opportunities that exist.
The highpoint of the ceremony was the presentation of N500, 000 extra income to 5 Fidelity Personal Savings Scheme (FPSS) customers and N150, 000 school fees support to another 5 SWEETA account customers under the bank’s Loyalty Savings Reward Scheme.
Some of the beneficiaries of the Fidelity Loyalty Scheme include Uchenna Benedict Anyamaele; Oniyeyone Honeybell Ogunye; Ogochukwu Ijeoma Ugwu; Victoria Adebukola Oloyede; Ofuremen Marvellous and Adewale Oluwasegun Adekunle.
L-R: Beneficiaries of the Fidelity Loyalty Scheme, Uchenna Benedict Anyamaele; Oniyeyone Honeybell Ogunye; Ogochukwu Ijeoma Ugwu; Victoria Adebukola Oloyede; Executive Director, Corporate Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, Obaro Odeghe; President, Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI), Babatunde Ruwase; and other recipients, Ofuremen Marvellous and Adewale Oluwasegun Adekunle, during the bank’s Special Day on Wednesday at the 2019 Lagos International Trade Fair…..