Konga Excites Merchants With Loans Ahead Of Yakata 2019
- YouTube Overhauls Homepage With Bigger Thumbnails, New Queue Button, More
- WhatsApp Update Finally Stops People From Adding You To Groups You Don't Want To Be In
- Sophos Cloud Optix Now Available On AWS Marketplace
- Ericsson, Telma Team Up To Modernize Madagascar’s Mobile Network
- Microsoft Unveils New Foldable Smartphone
- Three Female Rwandan Students Develop Anti-Corruption App
- Ericsson Demonstrates 5G Capabilities At GITEX 2019
- MainOne Announces Expansion Of Data Centre Footprint In Ghana
- REVIEW: Here Comes The All-New Nokia 105 With Exceptional Battery Life
- Huawei Prepares Pivotal Flagship Launch Without Full Suite Of Google Apps
Leading e-Commerce giants, Konga has taken a step further towards making the 2019 edition of its Yakata sales an unforgettable experience for its customers. It has therefore, made available soft loans and credit facilities for merchants on the Konga Marketplace.
Konga Yakata – as Konga’s Black Friday sales are known, is widely regarded as the biggest sales event in Nigeria’s annual shopping calendar, as the sales extravaganza occupies a special place in the consciousness of millions of Nigerian shoppers, many of whom look forward with eagerness to its commencement.
By extending soft loans to the merchants on its platform, Konga is hopeful of equipping the merchants with the capacity to grow their business and make more products available to shoppers ahead of the 2019 edition of Konga Yakata.
“Konga Yakata is around the corner and our intention is to make it the best ever in the history of the company for our customers,” disclosed Co-CEO, Prince Nnamdi Ekeh. “For all of us at Konga, nothing comes in the way of ensuring our customers are satisfied. This is why we have taken the uncommon step of providing credit facilities to merchants on the Konga platform in preparation for Konga Yakata 2019.”
“We understand that our customers will be looking forward to the widest assortment of genuine products across multiple categories on Konga. This is why we are committing significant funds into expanding the carrying capacity of our merchants for the sales fiesta.
“No other sales event comes close to Konga Yakata. Therefore, it is only fitting that Management has decided to go all out and make it a memorable one for our teeming customers,” Ekeh enthused.
Indeed, access to loans and credit facilities are one of the encumbrances that has constantly hobbled businesses in Nigeria in their attempts to scale. This remains a huge challenge for most small business owners who have limited access to credit facilities and loans with favourable interest rates.
This point is not lost on the management of Konga – Nigeria’s only omni-channel retail platform – which under its new owners, has achieved remarkable growth and expansion, setting it on the path of profitability.
“We have partnered with Simple-Fi to make these loans available at very low and convenient interest rates of 2.08% only. Merchants on the Konga platform can also take advantage of flexible repayment plans,” Ekeh concluded.