Konga Yakata Woos Students, Others With Special N10,000 Deposit Payment Plan For Laptops
- REPORT: African Smartphone Market Defies Challenges In Global Economy To Post Growth
- Fowler, Ex-FIRS Chair Says Nothing Automatic About Having Second Term, Hands Over To Aina
- Access Bank Excites Customers With More Rewards For The Yuletide Season
- Google Shopping Ads Coming To Nigeria
- FIRS Staff Wins Continental Tax Writing Competition
- Why We Introduced Pay-Small-Small – Wakanow CEO
- Anambra Has Global Capacity To Alter Nigeria’s Destiny If… – Ekeh, Zinox boss
- Competition Rises In On-Demand Ride-Hailing Business In Nigeria, As OPay Launches OCar
- Museveni, Fowler, Tax Experts Speak On Africa’s Revenue Future
- Kelin Court And Kelin Height Hotels Ltd, Lagos: Where Technology Meets Hospitality
Konga has rolled out a special deal that will afford educational institutions, students and knowledge workers the opportunity to own any brand of laptop or computers of their choice through its novel instalment payment plan, and as part of efforts to democratise digital knowledge.
The deal, which is part of the ongoing Black Friday sales tagged Konga Yakata, is expected to provide beneficiaries a convenient, hassle-free means of owning laptops and other devices of their choice without burning a hole in their pockets.
The offer will run throughout the period of Konga Yakata until Thursday December 12, 2019.
Kalu Johnson, Vice President, Retail at Konga while revealing the modus operandi of the unique offer, stated that customers in the said category who are interested in the deal can visit www.konga.com or any Konga retail store nationwide to place an order for any brand of computer of their choice.
A deposit of N10,000 is required to confirm order. Thereafter, the balance must be paid on or before 12th of December, 2019 to take ownership of the laptops.
“The N10,000 deposit is to ensure that only serious customers are in for this deal. We all know that Konga Yakata is associated with ridiculously low prices on quality products.
“So, the instalment payment plan on laptops and computers is aimed at broadening the Konga Yakata offer and specifically encouraging schools, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education as well as students and knowledge workers to own tech devices in this digital age without stress,” Johnson said.
The deal is promoted by Konga in partnership with globally renowned Original Equipment Manufacturers such as HP, Lenovo, Zinox and Dell.
Konga Yakata is widely regarded as the biggest sales event in Nigeria’s shopping calendar. The month-long promotion is marked by huge price slashes, rock-bottom prices and loads of deals on a wide variety of products across multiple categories.