Lagos State Government Endorses Tourism And Technology Summit
- Ultimate Love Now Available on DStv Family, Access And GOtv Plus For A Week!
- @Social Media Week Lagos, NCC’s Special Session Focuses On Socio-economic Benefits Of 5G
- REVEALED: Why NCC And NIPOST Are Exploring Areas Of Collaboration
- Nerds Unite 2020 Holds Today, As MDXi Unveils First Local Microsoft Stack Cloud Offering
- JUST IN: ATCON Announces Date, Guidelines For 2020 AGM, Elections
- Cybersecurity: Sophos XG Firewall Now Comes With “Xstream” Architecture
- Nokia Phones Win Six Accolades At iF DESIGN Awards 2020
- Pantami Receives National Broadband Plan 2020-2025 Committee Report
- FG Irrevocably Committed To Strengthening Cybersecurity- Pantami
- Airtel Pledges To Provide Electricity For Omishakin Community After 13 Years Without Power
The Lagos State Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture, and by extension, the Lagos State Government has thrown its weight behind the maiden edition of the Tourism and Technology Summit billed tohold in Lagos, May 30, 2019.
In a statement detailing the reason for this endorsement, the state asserted that they found the summit viable and very likely to add value to the Lagos State vision on Tourism, Arts and Culture.
Africa has huge potentials for tourism through their youthful population but is still struggling with an uncharted and uncoordinated roadmap to achieve huge windfalls from that sector.
Experts have advised on how to reconstruct the tourism ecosystem in Africa through technology by identifying challenges and opportunities.
Emerging Startups and an SME Ecosystem could just be the trigger needed for the role in redefining tourism in Africa as a whole.
The Tourism And Technology Summit aims to develop a roadmap for emerging innovations for the Travel and Tourism space in Africa and provide a platform to showcase these innovations to the world through the Summit.
The primary aim for this community would be to engender solutions to numerous problems facing the tourism sector in Africa and how it can be easier to deploy technology to solve these problems.
The Summit comes up on the 30th of May 2019 at the Oriental Hotel Lagos and would host an array of seasoned speakers from both the travel, tourism and technology sectors.
Brandworld Media in partnership with Technology Mirror and Sua-Global Infinity Concepts is organising the Summit with the theme: “Building A New Ecosystem For Tourism In Africa Innovation, Disruption, Technology.”