MTN Nigeria Completes Registration Of Shares With SEC
- AAAN Holds 46th AGM, Congress In Asaba
- MTN Nigeria Releases 2019 Q1 Unaudited Results, Gains 2.1million New Subscribers
- DHL Express Partners Mall for Africa, Launches New Online Shopping App
- NSE, Global Reporting Initiative Host Sustainability Reporting Workshop
- Huawei’s Growth Accelerates Despite US Threats
- NCC, NSPM Seek Partnership and Business Collaboration
- Rafiah Ibrahim Appointed Advisor To Ericsson CEO, Leaves Executive Team
- Why Innovation Investors Are Underperforming Against Industry Peers- Accenture Report
- TenticP Communications Announces Nigeria Corporate Services Conference 2019
- Nigeria Decides 2019: Arik Air Introduces Fly to Vote Promo
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) has successfully completed the registration of 20,354,513,050 ordinary shares of N0.02 each with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The completion of this process sets in motion the next steps in MTN’s intended listing by introduction on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
MTN CEO, Ferdi Moolman said, “I am excited we have achieved another milestone in our listing process and want to thank the SEC and the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) for supporting us through the process.
“We have now begun to engage with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to complete the listing process.”