MTN Nigeria Completes Registration Of Shares With SEC
- Konga Travel May Sue Wakanow For Unethical Business Practices
- Excited Kelly Junior, First Winner Of Konga Travel Rolls Royce Promo, Enjoys Treat Of A Lifetime
- Youth Empowerment: Fidelity Bank, Gazelle Academy Partner To Train 200 Undergraduates In Sokoto
- Konga Best Positioned As Clear Leader In Nigeria’s E-Commerce Market, Prince Ekeh Tells CNN
- Njalo.ng Simplifies Selling, Buying Online, Discloses Steps To Transactions On Platform
- Access Bank, EFCC Deny Arrest Of Herbert Wigwe
- Defunct NITEL, MTEL Pensioners Paid N842.8 Million One Month Arrears
- Media Volunteers Emerge, Promise To Drive Nationwide Awareness On Digital Economy
- FIRS Announces New TCC Regime, Offers 30-Day Window To Obtain Certificate
- FIRS To Begin Nationwide Tax Enforcement, Gives 7-Day Notice To Tax Defaulters
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) has successfully completed the registration of 20,354,513,050 ordinary shares of N0.02 each with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The completion of this process sets in motion the next steps in MTN’s intended listing by introduction on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
MTN CEO, Ferdi Moolman said, “I am excited we have achieved another milestone in our listing process and want to thank the SEC and the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) for supporting us through the process.
“We have now begun to engage with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to complete the listing process.”