New Launch Date For Samsung Galaxy Note7 Device
- REVIEW: Nokia 7.2, A Class-Defining, Powerful 48MP Triple Camera With PureDisplay Screen Premiers
- Nokia 8.1: Elevating The Value Flagship Experience
- Nokia 7.1, First Smartphone With PureDisplay Screen Tech, Berths in Nigeria
- Nokia 2 Now In Nigeria: A Review
- Nokia Android Smartphones Gets Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Nokia’s Android Phones 2017: Rumours And News Leaks
- Samsung Identifies Cause of Galaxy Note 7 Overheat And Explosion
- Samsung Limits Galaxy Note 7 Battery To 30% Charge
- Wearable Fitness Trackers Do More Harm Than Good- Study
Samsung Electronics West Africa Limited (“SEWA’) has announced the postponement of the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note7 in Nigeria. This is sequel to the postponement of sales of the device globally due to isolated battery cell problems.
On September 2, 2016, Samsung had announced an official Galaxy Note7 replacement program due to a rare battery cell manufacturing error which had led to a few reported incidents.
The company stated in a statement that “since customers’ safety is our top priority, all Galaxy Note7 purchased are eligible for replacement despite the original place of purchase.”
Although the Galaxy Note7 has not been released in Nigeria, the current Galaxy Note7 users are kindly advised to visit the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Centre for immediate assistance about replacement program.
“We acknowledge the inconvenience this may have caused in the market, but this is to ensure that Samsung continues to deliver the highest quality products to Samsung customers. Samsung is completely committed to fixing this problem and ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction for its customers,” the statement added.