Rescheduled 46th AAAN AGM, Congress To Hold In Lagos
- Pantami Inaugurates NCC New Board, Announces Impressive Result In SIM Card Re-Registration
- Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa Class 4 Tackles Access To Financial Services, Others
- Crowdyvest’s PlentyWaka, Hassle-Free Bus Hailing Service Goes Live Today
- 2019 South East Cyber Security Conference: James Agada Leads Expert Speakers At Enugu Event
- NCC Submits Short-Term Performance Targets Report To Communications Minister
- Pantami, Minister Of Communications Orders NCC To Block 9.2Million Pre-Registered SIM Cards
- At Abia Consumer Outreach Event, NCC Tasks Operators On Protection Of Networks Against Cybercrime
- Google To Pay USD1Billion In France To Settle Fiscal Fraud Probe
- NCC Reaffirms Support For Initiatives That Promote Universal Access For All Nigerians
- FG Reassures On Safety And Security Of Airports, As FAAN Graduates 727 AVSEC, Fire Officers
The Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) has concluded plans to hold its rescheduled 46thAnnual General Meeting/Congress at the Orchid Hotel, Lekki/Ajah, Lagos, on 20 and 21 September, 2019.
Announcing this in a statement, AAN’s Publicity Secretary, Jenkins Alumona said the AGM/Congress, which was scheduled to hold in July in Asaba, Delta State, was rescheduled due to circumstances beyond the Association’s control.
The theme for this year’s AGM/Congress remains “The War Within: Solutions for Survival.”
President of the Association, Mr. Ikechi Odigbo reiterated that the Association aims to use the AGM as a platform to engage in intellectual and critical discourse on the challenges facing the business and practice of Advertising in Nigeria and advocate unorthodox solutions in rebuilding and rebranding the industry.
Chairman of the Events Planning Committee, Mr. Doyin Adewumi, disclosed that the Association will invite its distinguished senior members to lead the discourse on the theme, stating that the impact of the discourse will be beneficial to delegates and members of the Association.
To underscore the importance of the AGM, the Association has invited Mr. Jimi Awosika, Vice Chairman, Troyka Holdings, as keynote speaker. Panellists will include, Mr. Steve Babaeko, Group CEO, X3M Ideas; Mrs. Chizor Malize, CEO, Brandzone LLC; and Mr. Igbo Amadi-Obi, CEO, BBDO.
Adewunmi also revealed that in recognition of meritorious service, some senior members will be honoured and given special recognition awards at the AGM/Congress.
The Association’s AGM is always a major event in the nation’s marketing communications calendar and it always attracts overwhelming local and foreign coverage.
Captains of the industry and top business leaders and policy makers within and outside the marketing communication industry are expected at the AGM.