Rescheduled 46th AAAN AGM, Congress To Hold In Lagos
- Ultimate Love Now Available on DStv Family, Access And GOtv Plus For A Week!
- @Social Media Week Lagos, NCC’s Special Session Focuses On Socio-economic Benefits Of 5G
- REVEALED: Why NCC And NIPOST Are Exploring Areas Of Collaboration
- Nerds Unite 2020 Holds Today, As MDXi Unveils First Local Microsoft Stack Cloud Offering
- JUST IN: ATCON Announces Date, Guidelines For 2020 AGM, Elections
- Cybersecurity: Sophos XG Firewall Now Comes With “Xstream” Architecture
- Nokia Phones Win Six Accolades At iF DESIGN Awards 2020
- Pantami Receives National Broadband Plan 2020-2025 Committee Report
- FG Irrevocably Committed To Strengthening Cybersecurity- Pantami
- Airtel Pledges To Provide Electricity For Omishakin Community After 13 Years Without Power
The Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) has concluded plans to hold its rescheduled 46thAnnual General Meeting/Congress at the Orchid Hotel, Lekki/Ajah, Lagos, on 20 and 21 September, 2019.
Announcing this in a statement, AAN’s Publicity Secretary, Jenkins Alumona said the AGM/Congress, which was scheduled to hold in July in Asaba, Delta State, was rescheduled due to circumstances beyond the Association’s control.
The theme for this year’s AGM/Congress remains “The War Within: Solutions for Survival.”
President of the Association, Mr. Ikechi Odigbo reiterated that the Association aims to use the AGM as a platform to engage in intellectual and critical discourse on the challenges facing the business and practice of Advertising in Nigeria and advocate unorthodox solutions in rebuilding and rebranding the industry.
Chairman of the Events Planning Committee, Mr. Doyin Adewumi, disclosed that the Association will invite its distinguished senior members to lead the discourse on the theme, stating that the impact of the discourse will be beneficial to delegates and members of the Association.
To underscore the importance of the AGM, the Association has invited Mr. Jimi Awosika, Vice Chairman, Troyka Holdings, as keynote speaker. Panellists will include, Mr. Steve Babaeko, Group CEO, X3M Ideas; Mrs. Chizor Malize, CEO, Brandzone LLC; and Mr. Igbo Amadi-Obi, CEO, BBDO.
Adewunmi also revealed that in recognition of meritorious service, some senior members will be honoured and given special recognition awards at the AGM/Congress.
The Association’s AGM is always a major event in the nation’s marketing communications calendar and it always attracts overwhelming local and foreign coverage.
Captains of the industry and top business leaders and policy makers within and outside the marketing communication industry are expected at the AGM.