SunTrust Bank Nigeria To Revamp Its Partnership With ICSFS
- Fidelity Bank Names Isa Inuwa Independent Non-Executive Director
- Fidelity Bank Lifts ‘World’s Greatest Maths’ Teacher, Offers Him Employment
- Access Bank Plans Business Expansion Into Cameroon
- Ajoritsedere Awosika Replaces Mosun Belo-Olusoga As Access Bank Plc Board Chairman
- Access Bank Successfully Completes Post-Merger Integration Of Its Banking Platforms
- Ethiopia’s Oromia Bank Goes Live with Upgraded Solution
- More Winners Emerge In Access Bank’s DiamondXtra Monthly Draw
- Fidelity Private Bank Wins At PWM Global Wealth Tech Awards
- Unity Bank Staff Undergoes 3-Week Training Programme on ICS BANKS’ Latest Products
- Access Bank AGM: Shareholders Approve .25k Final Dividend, Applaud Merger With Diamond Bank
SunTrust Bank Nigeria, a privately held commercial bank in Nigeria, has recently conducted an executive incentivised meeting with ICS Financial Systems Limited (ICSFS), the global software and services provider for banks and financial institutions, to revamp its partnership and roadmap.
The meeting was held at ICSFS’ Jordan Center of Excellence, where the new executive management team of SunTrust discussed its historically strong partner relations with ICSFS, the adoption of new products and the latest features of ICS BANKS, and conferred its roadmap and future growth.
SunTrust Bank Nigeria is poised to create value for its customers by leveraging on its competencies and a team of highly motivated staff, the bank work tirelessly to develop and provide a broad range of unique financial services and products to consumers, small business, corporations, governments, and institutions with that will positively impact their business.
SunTrust Bank Nigeria’s delegation to the meeting with ICSFS includes Chief Executive Officer; Ayo Babatunde; Head of Internal Control. Innocent Mbagwu; Head of Information Technology, Chiso Onyeso and SunTrust’s Systems Control, Olushola Seidu.