Unity Bank Staff Undergoes 3-Week Training Programme on ICS BANKS’ Latest Products
- Ethiopia’s Oromia Bank Goes Live with Upgraded Solution
- More Winners Emerge In Access Bank’s DiamondXtra Monthly Draw
- Fidelity Private Bank Wins At PWM Global Wealth Tech Awards
- Access Bank AGM: Shareholders Approve .25k Final Dividend, Applaud Merger With Diamond Bank
- Merger: NSE Places Diamond Bank Shares On Full Suspension
- POS Transaction Timeout Now 45 Seconds, Effective March 22, 2019
- Access Bank’s N15 Billion Green Bond Is Fully Subscribed- Wigwe
- Digital Banking Revolution: Standard Bank South Africa Cuts 1200 Jobs, Shuts Down 91 Branches
- Shareholders Approve Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger
- NBC Shuts Down Okorocha’s Reach Fm Radio Station In Imo State
The ICS Financial Systems (ICSFS) conducted a three-week; intensive training and assessment programme for Unity Bank of Nigeria staff, which held 7-30th May, 2019, and held at Unity Bank’s head offices in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Trainees were from Unity Bank’s Senior executives, Area Managers, Regional Branch Managers, to Branch Managers, Head of Departments, Supervisors and other officers.
The assessment programme covered the training and implementation of ICS BANKS’ latest products and features including new front and back office branch operations services, Remittances, Credit Facility & Risk Management and Trade Finance operations.
The programme served as an assessment as well, to evaluate the bank’s current practices of ICS BANKS software solutions, focusing on putting the bank on the right track of implementing ICS BANKS new products and latest features, so that Unity Bank will be providing a fully automated, innovative and authentic omnichannel customer journey experience.
The trainees were impressed with the systems’ new features and capabilities, where they stated that this will definitely improve the quality of services provided to customers and will meet the bank’s future plans and objectives.