Why We Introduced Pay-Small-Small – Wakanow CEO
- REPORT: African Smartphone Market Defies Challenges In Global Economy To Post Growth
- Fowler, Ex-FIRS Chair Says Nothing Automatic About Having Second Term, Hands Over To Aina
- Access Bank Excites Customers With More Rewards For The Yuletide Season
- Google Shopping Ads Coming To Nigeria
- FIRS Staff Wins Continental Tax Writing Competition
- Anambra Has Global Capacity To Alter Nigeria’s Destiny If… – Ekeh, Zinox boss
- Konga Yakata Woos Students, Others With Special N10,000 Deposit Payment Plan For Laptops
- Competition Rises In On-Demand Ride-Hailing Business In Nigeria, As OPay Launches OCar
- Museveni, Fowler, Tax Experts Speak On Africa’s Revenue Future
- Kelin Court And Kelin Height Hotels Ltd, Lagos: Where Technology Meets Hospitality
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Wakanow.com Limited, Mr. Adebayo Adedeji has disclosed that his company introduced its Pay-Small-Small (PSS) product as part of efforts to help Africans find solutions to travel related economic and financial challenges.
“In most parts of Nigeria and Africa at large, travelling is still considered a luxury because of the economic position of the general populace. The fact that over 50% of the Africa population live below the global poverty line and the abysmal state of the formal credit system in most developing countries, has made travel financing quite challenging. Wakanow is committed to finding lasting solutions to these travel related challenges.
“Our ground-breaking travel financing product called Pay-Small-Small (PSS) is a Flexible instalment payment plan that gives the traveller as much as 150% savings on their travel expenses”, Adedeji said.
Wakanow Head of Marketing, Mrs. Olajumoke Bolu-Kujero said, “PSS is designed to allow travellers lock down choice travel deals by making only a minimum of 25% down payment of the travel cost and paying the balance in convenient instalments for up to 3months before the travel date,” adding that PSS is for all categories of income earners.
According to her, “It is a travel planning tool as well for high income earners who want to take advantage of existing travel opportunities without tying down cash needed for other business or personal commitments. Pay-Small-Small affords everyone the means to conveniently plan and pay for their travel no matter their earning capacity.
“This innovative solution is Wakanow’s way of facilitating travel goals and dreams within and beyond Africa. To sign up for PSS, visit www.wakanow.com and select Pay Small Small at checkout. You can also speak with our travel consultants on 01-2773010 or chat with us via our interactive WhatsApp channel on 09087245559.”
Wakanow is West Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company with offices in Nigeria, and in many parts of the world - Dubai, Ghana, Kenya, as well as in the United Kingdom.