Zeta-Web Nigeria Becomes Microsoft Authorized Education Partner
- Enrique Lores Is HP’s New CEO As Dion Weisler Steps Down
- BREAKING: Buhari Approves Licensing Of Online TV, Radio Stations
- GOtv Announces Fascinating Programme Line-Up For August
- Glo Gains More Internet Subscribers In The Month Of June
- Ernest Ndukwe, Seasoned Telecoms Technocrat, Becomes MTN Nigeria New Board Chairman
- JUST IN: Pantami, Dare, 41 Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List
- Cybersecurity: Forcepoint Unveils Digital Transformation Acceleration Strategy
- Meet Yolanda Cuba, New MTN Group’s Chief Digital And Fintech Officer
- NIGF 2019: NCC Gives Reasons For The Establishment Of Internet Industry Code Of Practice
- Uphold Tenets Of Justice And Equity In Your Conducts, LERSA Urges AMCON
Zeta-Web Nigeria, a leading technology company has announced that it has become a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner (AEP), demonstrating its ability to meet Microsoft academic customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
To earn a Microsoft AEP authorization, partners must complete a test to prove their level of academic licensing and market expertise.
Zeta-Web said in a statement that the AEP program is designed to train participating resellers on Microsoft’s Academic licensing, authorize them to purchase and resell Microsoft Academic licenses, and demonstrate to potential customers that they are approved and knowledgeable academic partners.
Zeta-Web Nigeria Limited is a leading technology company, set-up to fill the gap of quality ICT service integration and IT Solutions.
“By becoming AEPs, partners show themselves to be committed and trained in providing discounted Microsoft academic products to the education market,” said Anthony Salcito, vice president of Education for Microsoft Corp.’s Worldwide Public Sector.
“This authorization, along with our other education partner initiatives, gives our partners recognition of their areas of expertise and our academic customers the confidence that they are buying from academic IT specialists.”
The Microsoft AEP Program is designed to authorize and equip organizations that deliver academic products and services through the Microsoft platform with the training, resources, and support they need to provide their customers with superior experiences and outcomes.
Kunle Oyetola, Head of Technology Solutions, Zeta-Web in response, “We are extremely pleased and honoured to be recognized as a Microsoft AEP. Our aim is to help Schools and various Educational Institutions enhance and add value to their daily operations at an affordable rate. We adopt the right mix of proactive planning and business administrative best practices to deploy and achieve the preferred state for their IT Solutions and Resources.”
Zeta-Web Nigeria designs, implements and operates high-end Business Solutions, Hybrid Internet Solutions, MPLS/VPN, Networking, TV Content Aggregation and Distribution, Security/Anti-Virus etc. for customer-specific needs by providing cutting-edge ICT solutions and services that help increase employee productivity, improve IT Efficiency, enhance service delivery, add value and reduce cost of doing business.